Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Art Bead Scene September Challenge Winner

Last month, one of my pieces was chosen as September monthly challenge winner on the Art Bead Scene blog- http://artbeadscene.blogspot.com/ . It's a great blog, with lots of interesting info for jewelry designers and beadmakers. The piece I entered was a necklace I'd made that just happened to fit in with their Kandinsky theme for the month, and I entered it at the last minute.

.............. It was just a random drawing- I actually prefered this necklace that I had also entered! This one ended up going to the Netherlands.
There were prizes, and I got one of them in the mail yesterday- a beautiful button from Creative Impressions in Clay from Tari Sasser. http://www.claybuttons.com/ It is such a cool button- I think it's the biggest one I've ever seen (much larger than this photo!). Don't know what I'll do with it yet, but I'm sure I'll think of something. Thanks so much, Tari.

And thanks ArtBeadScene for choosing my necklace!

1 comment:

Tari of ClayButtons.com said...

You are so welcome! Glad you entered the monthly challenge. Send me a pic of what you make with it. It is the only one in existence! Would look cool on a bag or a closure for a wrap.
Enjoy!