Saturday, April 14, 2012

Annie's Great Finds - Vote for My Beads (or something)


It's all in the timing, yes? Although my real life has been in flux for way too long, life on the internet just keeps on keepin' on. So while I'm hitting the road yet again, some of my beads will be enjoying a moment in the spotlight as contestants for Annie's Great Finds blog contest.
It's a blue themed contest. My beads are the ones that are listed above the name glass bead- that's my name on etsy. Isinglass Design is just too darned hard for folks to spell! The beads are pictured here. Since I need the soap (no, really) I'm hoping you'll cast your vote my way. But if you don't, I'll never know- it's a secret ballot!
Anyway- go take a look if you've got the time. pick out your favorite and vote on it- good practice for November! 







No comments: