Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Pink and purple lampwork memory bottles

Lampwork glass memory bottles from Isinglass Design https://www.etsy.com/shop/glassbead?ref=seller-platform-mcnav&section_id=12096996I recently had a request from my daughter for a friend of hers for a 'memory bottle' in pink and purple. I love making things in this color combo, so I jumped right in. Made three before it was all over (and I could have kept going with this for a while)! This is why, when someone asks me to do something in a particular color combo, I ask them to look through the beads I have to see if something looks about right. Or send me pictures of something in the right color, or something fas a reference point.

Because there are a lot of colors out there and many of them are swirling about in my brain all the time~ whether I have them in the form of glass rods or not...

Hope one of these is just right.

No comments: