Sunday, March 26, 2017

My daughter's blog- 'The Red Queen's Garden' on wordpress

My wee gal is all grown up and has begun a blog of her own filled with thoughts on life, creativity and the world around us as seen by Tashi. Baring her soul to the world as she sets off on a new kind of creative journey with short and thoughtful observations, she'd love for folks to give it a read and make comments. So far they are short blips of thought, but who knows where they may lead???

Here is 'The Red Queen's Garden' blog with the subtitle: Show me a man whose eyes see in the dark, and I'll show you a blind man who fears it.

Written by the lovely little one (now all grown up) in the photograph.

1 comment:

Tanvi said...

Hi glassbead, isinglass design Team,

My name is Anuj Agarwal. I'm Founder of Feedspot.

I would like to personally congratulate you as your blog glassbead, isinglass design has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 100 Bead Blogs on the web.

http://blog.feedspot.com/bead_blogs/

I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 100 Bead Blogs on the internet and I’m honored to have you as part of this!

Also, you have the honor of displaying the badge on your blog.

best,
Anuj