Friday, February 18, 2011

The Woodwork of Irwin Seidman

Here's my new plan. Every once in a while I am going to show a little something from someone whose work I think is magnificent.

Today, it is the woodwork of Irwin Seidman. He was kind enough to tweet about something of mine, and when he told me about it, I had to go see what he made. Turns out he makes incredible wooden bowls, pepper mills, oil lamps, and other things. His pepper mills are on sale right now- a great addition to your kitchen wares.
I just love woodwork. My grandfather always had something cooking with wood in his workshop, and I have had the pleasure of working with wood a few times in my life. I love the feel, the patterns, the colors- it's all good! And Irwin does beautiful things with it.

There are also some lovely paintings from Susan Seidman.

Overall a wonderful etsy shop!
Here's a link:

1 comment:

Ronald said...

Hi grreat reading your post