Monday, February 28, 2011

Two publications

I can't believe I didn't write a blog about this already. I was chosen as one of about 150 women to be featured in the Flow's Women in Glass winter issue. Here's a bottle they chose. Great glass, lots of tuts, and a lot of information. All for just $9 plus shipping- or get a digital copy!


Here's a link:
And I just got a copy of the newest glass beadmaking book 'Creating Glass Beads' by Jeri Warhaftig published by Lark Books. This mask- 'Lalala I Can't Hear You' is in the gallery on page 34. I haven't had time to read the book yet- but there are sure a lot of nice beads in it! Here's a link to Lark, though I don't know if the book is quite out yet.

Oh! And that means I got a free copy of each of them- Woohoo!



1 comment:

Jeri said...

Thank you for taking the time to submit your wonderful bead for one of the book's galleries!! I love it! Jeri Warhaftig