- I get to edit the photos myself. Often they come out cleaner and crisper when I do the work.
- I can add tips and extra information that there was no room for in the magazines.
- I can include extra photos.
- At the end I add a one-page list of all the steps for easy reference.
- I can add a picture of my beloved pup if I want to!
I've begun with a couple of sculptural tutorials- a Dragon's Head (Dragalope) bead and a Fish Bottle Bead. These are beads that only I make, so the instructions are all from my wee brain. I feel they give a lot of information that is especially nice for folks who want to try their hands at sculptural beads. Find all of my tutorials here: Glassbead tutorials on etsy
Mask and turtle instructions should be available shortly. These tuts have been published in a variety of places- The Flow, Soda Lime Times, Glass Bead Evolution and Glass Line to name a few. I thought it would be nice to have them all in one place!